Music is the perfect tool for changing negative moods or emotions and getting people into a positive state, one better for learning. However, you have to be careful as it can also have the opposite effect on people. It affects us psychologically and can improve memory and increase internal development. It can reduce stress, relieve pain, and enhance motor skills. It’s an important medium.
Music is such an essential part of making your content shine. One of Instagram’s most popular features is the option to add music directly to stories. Instagram offers a lengthy selection of tunes from its library. In fact, Instagram gets new tunes in its library daily. This article will tell you how to add music to an Instagram post, Insta Stories, and Insta Reels from within the app and third-party apps.
How to add music to Insta Stories
Follow this simple step-by-step process on the mobile app:
1. Go to your profile, and click on the + button in the top right corner. Choose Story from the list of options.
2. Select the image or video you want to add music to from your camera roll. Click on the sticker icon on the top of your screen.
3. Tap on the Music sticker.
4. You’ll get a list of trending music based on the kind of content you consume. Choose your preferred track from the library or search for a specific song using the search bar at the top. Click on the play icon next to the song name if you want to hear the track before selecting it for your story.
5. After selecting the track, you’ll see a prompt to adjust the part of the track you’d like to take up for your video. Use the slider to select the exact portion you want, and click on Done at the top right corner.
6. You can also choose how you want the music sticker to appear on your stories—as the song name or as lyrics in different fonts.
And just like that, you’ve successfully added music to your story for your audience to enjoy!
How to add music to Instagram posts
If you’re looking directly at the app, it might look like you can’t add music to posts. But fear not! You 100% can. Here’s how to do it: Film your content outside of Instagram. You should be fine as long as it’s saved to your phone’s camera reel, computer’s drive.
*. Download and open your video editing software. Add your video and music into the editing program, and edit as usually would: trim the track, and make as many cuts in the video as you’d like. You know the drill!
*. Export the video to your phone, computer, or Cloud provider’s local storage. In terms of specifics, you need to ensure it’s saved as an MP4 or MOV file, as Instagram readily supports these. You should also keep your video with at least 1080 x 1080 pixels, a 4:5 aspect ratio, and a maximum file size of 250MB. Add your video to Instagram as a post, as you usually would. And that’s how to add music to a post!
How to add music to Instagram Reels
Instagram released the “Reels” feature in August of 2020. With it being such a new option, Reels are one of the easiest ways to post content. To add music to a reel, follow the steps below.
1. Tap the “+” sign in the top right of the home page, then select “Reels” at the bottom of the page.
2. Select the “Music” icon on the left
3. Choose the “Music track” that you would like to add to the Reel.
4. Adjust the “slider” at the bottom of the screen to select the part of the song that you would like to use for the Reel. If you forget to add music before recording your Reel, don’t worry. Instagram allows you to add the music before or after recording the Reel.
By providing the best quality Ai music generator, Beatoven.ai aims to help you save time. At Beatoven.ai, we are proud to have built a robust AI music generator that helps you source royalty-free background music. Check out Beatoven.ai